Christian Hedonism

"God is most glorified in us
when we are most satisfied in Him."
~John Piper

Monday, May 28, 2012

Persistent Difficulties

The fullness of this post can be found in the entry entitled "Jesu, Juva" at drivendevotion.blogspot.com.


All I have to say is that I have nothing to say. It seems there is nothing new of which I can post. All has been said already. Still there are difficulties that persist, and this time they are taking place at home. This is more of an internal thing than a family fight. In fact, things are going incredibly well here at home. I just don't know how to handle it... so I remain mostly silent.


This combined with my anticipation of the upcoming graduation weekend and CYIA training, which starts in precisely two weeks, has me a bit dazzled. It's difficult to handle life right now. With every breath, I must pray for strength. All I need is Jesus Christ. He is all I want.


(See, I can make a short blog post!).

No comments:

Post a Comment