Christian Hedonism

"God is most glorified in us
when we are most satisfied in Him."
~John Piper

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Resolutions for Ministries

I will not knowingly take part in any ministry which preaches a false gospel.

I will take part only in ministries that have standpoints consistent with the teachings of Scripture.

I will not actively involve myself in a ministry if it causes me to violate my conscience.

I will serve faithfully and fruitfully as long as I am a part of any ministry.

I will not slander any God-honoring ministry.

I will not create dissension over matters not essential to the preaching of the true Word of God.

I will not take part in any ministry which encourages or stimulates shame of the Gospel.

I will rejoice in the preaching of the Gospel in ministry.

I will not attack a ministry which preaches the true Gospel.

I will not endorse or support a ministry which preaches a false gospel.

Should any division or disagreement exist which cannot be solved, I will not gossip about or slander any person or leader involved in or associated with such a ministry but will quietly remove myself from its presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment