Christian Hedonism

"God is most glorified in us
when we are most satisfied in Him."
~John Piper

Friday, July 27, 2012

At 14?!

This week he recited aloud verses from 2 Timothy.
I inquired, "Is that one of the verses we were supposed to learn for youth group?"
"No," he said, "I just read it today and wanted to memorize it."
(Okay...)


At just 14 years of age, he has read the entire Old Testament - every last book and all but the final 12 books of the New.
All I could say to myself was Holy cow! I haven't even read the whole Old Testament yet, and I'm 17.
This 14-year-old is a young man who inspires me.


His name?
Aaron Whitfield Ross...








He's my brother.

2 comments:

  1. He loves the Word of God as we all should.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete